- Terry Sinclair, Hamilton(still to do)
- GT Photos photography, Auckland 2009
- NZmodelling launch, Peter V.L. & Charlie Kim of yousnapped.co.nz, Auckland 2009
- Richard Edmunds, Hawkes Bay 2009
- "skinned dead people" photoshoot with SpiderNix photography and Green Planet Studio, Auckland 2009(photos still to come)
- Richard Wood, Hastings 2009
- EQ Photography, Lingerie themed shoot, Hamilton 2009(photos still to come)
- Andrew Bignall, Auckland 2009
- Martin Lawrence-Smith, Hastings 2007
I have been modelling since I was 16. When I was 18 I started off just as a bikini model for small car shows and bar bikini comps, 2 years on and I am now doing events like, 4 and rotary nationals, Ralph swimwear, Hamilton 400.
My look is very different to everyone else as I am Australian/Irish/Portuguese mix.
I am very easy to work with and have a great sense of humour and people think I'm a blast to be around.